At SkyMaker we believe that customized products should be available for everyone. We also think that the manufacturing industry should be flexible, local and fully automated. This is why we develop the cloud service DynaMaker – to enable parametric product configuration in 3D and automate the process between e-commerce and the manufacturing machines.
Our solutions are now starting to be used around Europe and the rest of the world. Therefore we need more team members who want to help change the manufacturing industry with modern software.
We are in need of a junior software developer who wants to grow and learn together with our team of experienced engineers while developing SkyMakers products.
The position is full-time and the location is in our office in Linköping, Sweden.
In the position you will:
- Participate and drive the development of SkyMakers software solutions, like DynaMaker
- Work with skilled colleagues that constantly want to learn and grow
- Work with the full stack of technology behind Cloud Services – from client to server
- Work with automated processes for software distribution
- Work in an agile team that work close to the platform users and often deliver new solutions
We are looking for someone who:
- Feels that our goal to transform e-commerce and and manufacturing industry is important
- Have an engineering education that contains software / programming
- Have been programming in various projects the last years
- Want to increase their skills with web solutions
- Thrives in a small team where individual efforts have large impact on the end results
- Are fluent in English and Swedish in both speech and writing
It would be a bonus if you:
- Have experience with Linux
Please send your application and a resume to email@example.com