A cumbersome sales process with many iterations when selling MTO products? Or only internal product configurators in the ERP? This was the case at Furhoffs, who specialize in stainless steel products for commercial kitchens and building projects. Each customer needs a variant that fits their space and specific needs, and taking this from sales to production can be time-consuming and labor intensive.
Furhoffs and a team of CPQ experts got together and implemented the DynaMaker parametric product configurator so that Furhoffs extended their current product configuration capabilities in their ERP.
- A faster and more cost effective way of handling made to order products
- Reduced lead time and internal work for quotations
- The customer understands exactly what they have ordered thanks to the instant visualization in 3D and quotation drawings with exact measurements.
- Both sales and the customer can do the work in the same online tool
- Enables direct interaction with new groups of decision makers in building and interior projects, like architects and property managers.
- Instant generation of quotation drawings and BOM (pdf)
“With Dynamaker we save a lot of time thanks to automatic quotation drawings and 3D files. The customer can also design their countertop themselves if they want to.”-Carl Brian, Product Manager Stainless Steel Interior