At SkyMaker we believe that customized products should be available for everyone. We also think that the manufacturing industry should be flexible, local and fully automated. This is why we develop the cloud service DynaMaker – to enable parametric product configuration in 3D and automate the process between e-commerce and the manufacturing machines.
Our solutions are now starting to be used around Europe and the rest of the world. Therefore we need more team members who want to help change the manufacturing industry with modern software.
We are looking for an engineer who wants to learn how to work with scripted CAD, automated processes and product configuration through our cloud service DynaMaker.
The position is full-time and the location is in our office in Linköping, Sweden.
In the position you will:
- Analyze how products in various industries are configured and break down complex rules
- Work close to clients together with skilled colleagues that want to learn and grow
- Create concept solutions for clients for intuitive use of CAD applications (UX)
We are looking for someone who:
- Feels that our goal to transform e-commerce and and manufacturing industry is important
- Have an engineering education that focuses on product design and manufacturing
- Enjoys working with automation that reduces repetitive work
- Want to become skilled in expressing logic and automated processes with the help of scripts
- Thrives in a small team where individual efforts have large impact on the end results
- Are fluent in English and Swedish in both speech and writing
It would be a bonus if you:
- Have worked with CAD and traditional geometric modelling
- Have worked with automation through scripts
- Have experience in UX and users’ perspecitve
Please send your application and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org