Join us via a student project!
Are you curious about working with mass customization, configuration and design automation? At SkyMaker we are offering opportunities for students like master thesis projects. Master thesis projects are typically 30 hp long.
This years thesis: Using Procedural Content Generation (PCG) to transition from Engineer to Order (ETO) to Configure to Order (CTO) for CAD-configurations
We want to investigate how recent advances in procedural content creation (PCG) and automation CAD software can be used to push the boundary for what products are Engineer to Order and what can just be Configured to Order.
Some master thesis projects from previous years
Here are some examples of master thesis projects from previous years. We and the students have made deep dives in several topics pertaining to the field we are working in.
- 2023 – Parallelization of boolean operations for CAD Software using WebGPU
- 2022 – Automation of Mass Customization for Complex Products
- 2021 – Configuring Configurators: The creation of UX guidelines for parametric product customization
- 2021 – Algorithmic design and patterns
- 2020 – Assessing Mass Customization in Respect to Product Offering and Manufacturing Capability
- 2018 – A Framework for Generative Product Design Powered by Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence